Contegro Version 4.2 Released
The main focus for the release of version 4.2 has been around the support of Mega Menus and the enhanced management of Website Addresses.
Main Feature Releases in Contegro 4.2:
Mega Menu Support
A Mega Menu is an extended drop down menu facility which presents links to most content in the first level menu, without having to navigate through multiple pages. This is in contrast to a standard drop down menu that presents a single level of navigation, which enables you to drill down into further to get to lower level navigation.
The following screenshots provide example Mega Menu layouts that can be achieved with Contegro:
As part of the Mega Menu upgrade, we have updated the following modules to work within the menu:
The list of supported modules within the Mega Menu will be extended as required.
Website Address Management
The management of website addresses within the Site Settings has been upgraded to automatically add the website address within IIS, you no longer need to manually add the Bindings within IIS.
As part of simplifying this section, the Site Address and Website Addresses fields have been removed and a new Domain Names tab has been added.
Additional Features added as part of 4.2 include:
- Admin Login:
- Remember Me function added
- Fixed issues with Username field, which triggered the login when Enter key was pressed
- Page Attributes:
- Updated to support the %Product Summary% variable. This is used to dynamically show the Product Summary within the ‘Description’ meta tag
- Contegro Desktop:
- Updated the Site Selector to support scrolling within the pop-up once the number of sites exceed the window height
- The Site Selector now lists sites in alphabetical order
- Browser Support:
- Added Body Classes for browsers providing more flexibility around specific browser requirements
- Administrator Accounts:
- Updated the ‘Administrators’ account with access to all groups. Previously Administrators only had access to groups they were a member of.