Contegro Savings Calculator
Contegro has the potential to save you thousands every year by removing the need to outsource the technical aspects of the project.
Retain control - deliver websites on time and on budget!
The Cost Savings Calculator formulates a comparison between your estimated annual costs when working with a developer, versus using Contegro as your Website CMS of choice. Because Contegro removes the technical aspect of the website project and therefore the developer - there are substantial cost savings as well as the benefit of enabling you to retain complete control in-house.
How to use the Calculator:
- Work out the average number of websites you complete each month and enter this figure (or use the slider) in the first box.
- Enter the average price of your website project in the second box.
- Work out the average amount you spend per project on a 3rd party or internal developer then enter this figure in the third box.
- Select your preferred Contegro Server License Pricing Tier based on the modules you require.
- The calculator will show how much the development work is costing you in total each year versus the annual cost of Contegro. The result is the cost savings / additional cost you would achieve as a Contegro partner.
The money you save on development costs is just one of the benefits of becoming a Contegro Partner. When you combine this with Contegro's smart interface and the ease of use for your clients, you will have a world leading partnership that will give you the confidence to tackle larger and more profitable website projects.
Other areas where you will save:
The cost savings accumulated in the first year are based on website build projects. As a Contegro Partner you can also expect to achieve savings and grow your revenue from:
- Add-on Module Sales - All Contegro Add-on Modules are included at No Charge as part of the Server License model. You can upsell the client with the sale of Add-on modules during or upon completion of the project as part of your ongoing service.
- Reduced Time on Website Builds - Contegro streamlines the website project by removing the development component from the website build. This provides efficiencies around reduced effort in project management and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Ongoing Support - Not only is the developer removed from the initial website build, but from the ongoing support and maintence of the website, which means these services can be provided in-house by non-technical resources providing an effective revenue stream for ongoing support services.
Register your interest today
Become a Contegro Partner